The Craigslist marketplace is one with variable advertising costs across each location. As such, it can be difficult to build an advertising budget across multiple target markets. Luckily, RocketPost offers its users a detailed breakdown of all U.S. Craigslist markets with page links, market codes, and costs laid out by Craigslist market/city. We’ve outlined out three ways to find this information below:
- Available in the ‘Audience’ section of RocketPost, users can easily review this valuable information across each market. RocketPost offers search functionality with the opportunity to input your desired location and we’ll provide the cost in that city (Step-by-step instructions on finding this information are listed at the end of this article).
- We’ve included the complete advertising cost overview broken down across all existing Craigslist markets below:
- If you’d prefer a personal copy, our Success Team will be happy to provide one for you. Simply email us at Success@RocketPost.io and we’ll be glad to send it your way!
Broken down by market, this information will provide Rocketpost users with a valuable advertising resource. Because Craigslist does adjust markets and their costs occasionally, this list and the RocketPost platform will continually be updated, so that our users always have accurate information. Knowing these costs across all Craigslist markets will enable users to accurately build and plan budgets when targeting audiences in one or more locations.
REFERENCE: ‘How to Search for Individual Markets & Market Costs’ Instructions on RocketPost: https://app.rocketpost.io/AUDIENCES
- Users can find markets by clicking Audience >
- Click New Audience >
- Scroll Down to ‘Select Your Markets’ >
- Type in any Craigslist Market Name >
- Find your Market and any additional markets within your hiring radius + Cost of Market