This article contains important information about RocketPost’s conversion pixel. Here you’ll learn about how this pixel works, and how you can use it to track your posting data.
The conversion pixel is a bit of HTML code, unique to your account, that enables RocketPost to track your conversion data by communicating with your online application. A conversion is recorded when a candidate reaches your Thank You Page.
You may notice under the Insights tab that RocketPost automatically gathers data on your Impressions and Clicks. However, to begin tracking Conversions, you’ll need to place the conversion pixel on the Thank You Page of your online application.
How to Set Up Your Account to Track Conversions
- STEP 1: Select Account Settings from the profile drop-down menu.
- STEP 2: In the Conversion Tracking section, click the Edit button.
- STEP 3: Select Account from the modal window that opens up. When you select Account, RocketPost will generate a unique HTML code. This is the conversion pixel for your account.
- STEP 4: Copy the generated code and paste it on the Thank You Page of your application process.
If Your Account is Already Set Up to Track Conversions
- Step 1: Select Account Settings from the profile drop-down menu.
- Step 2: In the Conversion Tracking section, you will see a text box with a snippet of code. Next to it on the right, you will see this symbol “</>”. Click on that to copy it to your clipboard.
- Step 3: Paste the generated code on the Thank You Page of your application process.
Once generated, this code is always visible within the Account Settings page for Account Owners only. If your application process is handled internally, ask your website administrator for assistance. If your process is handled with an outside ATS, contact the Account Manager of that ATS for assistance.
You can view conversion data for a specific campaign or group in their respective pages. Just click on any campaign in the Campaigns tab.
As always, you can contact the Success Team for more help. We are here to make sure you are getting the most out of your RocketPost experience!